A GREAT RESEARCH TOOL !!

  • frmpink2002
    Message 1 of 2511 , Jan 22, 2002
      In my opinion the search engine GOOGLE is the
      best ! I use it every day to research one or more
      treasures. Here is what you do: go to : www.google.com In
      their search window type your request. Example:
      Treasure+Florida Then click on GOOGLE SEARCH. You will be shown
      pages of websites that mention the words Treasure &
      Florida. Now some are not related to real treasure, but
      you'll figure it out. As you read through the website
      descriptions and see one that interests you---DO NOT click on
      the blue website title. INSTEAD: click on the word
      CACHED in the bottom line of the website description and
      you will be taken to the website, AND the words
      TREASURE & FLORIDA will be color highlighted for you !
      This makes for faster scrolling thru the article to
      find the piece you need. When through with that
      website, just click your BACK button and you are taken
      back to the master list, again.. It's FAST ! Way
      better than AOL or YAHOO search. GOOD LUCK !! Floyd
      Mann: FRMPINK@...
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here