SAINT GEORGE & DOG ISLAND, FLORIDA

  • frmpink2002
    Message 1 of 2511 , Jan 21, 2002
      Second post from the new guy! I'm heading to
      Florida ( in my motorhome ) in a week & I'm looking for
      info on two islands in the Florida Panhandle area ( by
      Carravelle/Apalachicola ). Supposed to be 7 major treasures buried on St.
      George Island & a couple on Dog Island ( they are
      separated by a half-mile wide channel. Any info would be
      appreciated. E-Mail me your address if you want a share of the
      loot---for your helpful info. Thanks !
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here