Re: Custer's lost rifles.

  • billoliver1
    Message 1 of 2511 , Nov 29 8:22 AM
      my data base shows a story ---custers lost cache
      of rifles --SD western treasure--apr 1972 page 14--I
      don't have my magazines replaced yet -still stored-let
      me know if this helps--The magazines i sell or in
      storage in okla and i am in tex--would like to sell all
      3,149 to someone who could come to okla and get
      them--They would be a great start in a extra income bus.
      --bill
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here