I am still here, but verrrryyyy busy!

  • fenix_devil
    Message 1 of 2511 , Oct 29, 2001
      I'm sorry guys, it has been extremely hectic
      around here. My studies are falling a bit behind, and I
      haven't really had too much time to come in and chat, let
      alone go out and look for bottles like I would like to
      do. My friend has got a car now, but he isn't around
      too much anymore, so I can't go to hunt bottles where
      his parents live.
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here