Sorry my messeges are getting fewer and

  • fenix_devil
    Message 1 of 2511 , Oct 11 6:27 PM
      fewer. I still have interests in treasure hunting
      and everything, but I have too many hobbies. Maybe it
      is because I am a Gemini and cannot stick to one
      thing, or maybe it is A.D.D. and I have too many
      hobbies. Right now, I am busy writing a story. It is
      currently a short story, but it MAY turn into a much larger
      one, who knows? Anyway, I just thought that I would
      drop an occasional line, and let everyone know how I
      am doing. ---Samm<br><br>P.S. My wife and I are
      planning on coming to Baton Rouge slightly before Mardi
      Gras. We plan to go to New Orleans and stuff. Don't you
      live near there, Cajun? Maybe I can come and see you
      if our schedule permits.
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here