WAKE HELD -9:00pm Sept 30th

  • billoliver1
    Message 1 of 2511 , Sep 30, 2000
      11 DEAD Members were BURIED (deleted from the
      club)at 9:00pm ctrl Sept 30th--We now have 26 LIVE
      members in club --New members joining will have seven
      days to update their profiles and will be warned only
      once when they are greeted into the club if their
      profiles are not complete at that time--
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here