Re: Beach hunting today

  • f000bar
    Message 1 of 2511 , Sep 3, 2001
      I remember a _little_ bit about college, anything
      more would be a blurry memory tainted by
      drinkin'.<br><br>I'm busting out the maps and planning a trip back out
      near Joshua Tree National Park (29 Palms) for next
      weekend.<br><br>Anyone got any good treasure stories for that area of
      California? (..waiting for about 600 posts from Cajun..) I
      might be able to poke around a little bit. I hope to go
      deeper into the hills and find some less visited mines
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here