Re: GOLD & SILVER MINES

  • jazzminet2
    Message 1 of 2511 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi Friends,<br><br>Am off tomorrow night on a
      redeye to Indiana. I surely hope that is not an omen..
      Really do want to look my best when I get
      there.<br><br>Will try to get on over there, but if I don't...Bill
      remember I am thinking about you and club members, leave
      some treasure for me.<br><br>Hope to get back and find
      everyone well and rich!!<br><br>LOL AND "Leavin' on a jet
      plane, don't know if I'll be............JAZZ
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here