CAJUN AND MORE ROOM

  • jazzminet2
    Message 1 of 2511 , Aug 1, 2001
      CajunM,<br>You can always do what my dad did. He
      just built another shed.... When they left that house
      they had nine sheds and two cellars, stuffed
      full!!<br><br>Mom used to clean out when dad went deer hunting. He
      never missed anything. But she threw away stacks of
      "Saturday Evening Posts" "Colliers" and "Life" magazines
      which now, could bring a pretty penny. Guess dad DID
      know what he was doing. <br><br>LOL....JAZZ
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here