NEW MEMBERS

  • Lovediving1
    Message 1 of 2511 , Sep 12, 2000
      We have 2 more new members they are Jedi93449 and
      Stuart53094. Lets all welcome them to the club. And like
      always we ask that you have your profile filled out so
      if we need to E-Mail every one in the club we can
      and also Bill has a drawing every month and he has to
      be able to send you a E-Mail. Once again WELCOME to
      the club<br><br>Louis
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here