      From: hangman_x <The-Hangman@...>
      Subject: Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] Research request... Lost Ship / Desert, CA. - Devil's Punchbowl, MS.
      To: alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 2:15 AM

      Hi Bill,

      I just confirmed the Kane Springs site of the 1967 pilot sighting as

      being in Imperial County, Ca., located roughly 1.5 miles SE of the US

      Border Patrol Station on Hwy 86, NW of Mexicali about 38 miles. I'm

      hoping to get to the site around late winter or spring. This long

      enduring legend has been a childhood favorite of mine that I have

      always wanted to work on. And its a great story.

      --- In alltreasuretalesusa @yahoogroups. com, bill brown

      <hotlic2003@ ...> wrote:

      > How would ya like a pic of THAT ! Kane Springs ? Lat & Long Included

      > Save me a "String-of-Pearls" Hangman

      / Desert, CA. - Devil's Punchbowl, MS.

      > To: alltreasuretalesusa @yahoogroups. com

      > Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 2:43 PM

      > Kane Springs is off highway 86, 93.5 miles NNW from the

      north end of