4922Re: just baught my first M.D. today

    Mar 2, 2006
      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "E"
      <eshawnjohnson2000@...> wrote:

      Greetings E,
      I read your post and wanted to say welcome to our forum and thank you
      for your post. Unfortunately I'm not in your area either, I'm in
      California where today when I awoke & found a large pile of snow in my
      driveway where I'd parked my car last night. So I won't be out THing
      for sometime. So get out there in Kentucy and have a great time
      breaking in that new detector and I'm certain you'll be finding some
      good stuff soon enough. If we at the forum can be of any assistance
      please feel free to post your questions or thoughts here, along with
      the occasional update on how your hunts are going. We always like a
      good story!

      Happy Hunting,
      Hangman

      > Hi all, my name is Eric. Today is my 1st day of treasure hunting
      > with a metal detecter. Found only trash.... and then it got
      > dark....but tomorrow im gonna make my fortune!!!!!!LOL
      > I love this hobby and havent even found any thing worth money value
      > yet. Nice group. Hope to get to know some of you and to talk treasure.
      > I live in southeastern Kentucky and am new to the game, so anyone
      > from my neck of the woods give me a shout.........

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic