Hi, buddy! Are you there&wanna chat online?!

  • srlongchang1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2007
      hi. I saw your profile at this site, I'm intrested in u. Please give me a chance to know you more. I'm romantic, friendly, loving yet, serious in real true. I wanna chat with you soon, know you more. You can browse my profiles @ http://hometown.aol.com/hotbabesexyu/babelover.htm even we can exchange photos. I am w8ing 4u. :)
    • DJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2007
        Yay, someone else who failed English, I am so happy.
        Thanks
        DJ

        --- In allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com, "srlongchang1"