Re: Israel

  • DJ
    Message 1 of 17 , May 31, 2007
      They wouldn't have to do it even then. They would just have to stop
      crying about being made to listen. Afterall let's face it kids listen
      to their parents and ignore them every day, who would expect less
      from a Nation. Also I said it in relation to Isreal, but I think it
      applies to any Nation that recieves fincial aide from the US.
      Thanks
      DJ

      --- In allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Noyes" <kimnoyes@...>
      wrote:

      > DJ,
      > You are not PC, but what you said struck me as such.
      > As for Israel heeding what we say because they receive financial
      support
      > from us (Arab nations do, too, by the way) you are absolutely
      correct.
      > However, it is not in our best interests for Israel's stratetic
      postition to
      > be weakened as giving up the Golan Heights would do while the House
      of Assad
      > rules in Syria.
      > Making a deal with the House of Hussein in Jordan is clearly a safe
      choice
      > as is making a deal with secular government of Egypt under
      Sadat/Mubarak but
      > the Baathists in Syrian cannot be trusted.
      > Perhaps Israel ought to consider giving the Golan Heights back to
      Syria when
      > Syria gets its act together like Egypt and Jordan did. The ball is
      in
      > Syria's court.
      >
      > Kim Patrick Noyes
      > Atascadero, CA
      >

      > On 5/30/07, DJ <pommefritte2001@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yay, I'm PC, that is so cool. Funny, but cool.
      > > It is my opinion and all things considered it is worth about as
      much
      > > as any opinion not of someone that can affect how the way things
      are
      > > done in the Middle East.
      > > Of course if I could it would be a different story, maybe. Then
      > > again, I would be likely to tell Isreal and other nations that get
      > > all offended about us foisting our opinions on them, that if they
      > > don't want to hear our views, they should stop taking out money.
      If

      http://www.myspace.com/kimusinteruptus
      > Check out http://www.atascaderoalumni.org if you attended
      Atascadero High