Re: [allthingshistory] Admin Read: New Member Dale Wood

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2011
      hello... I am prepared to be charmed. Allison

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
        Oh, I'm sure you will be, among other things. As Kim said, "You have all
        been warned."

        RB

        "Remember our motto: 'We will not be responsible.'"

        Posted by: "Allison Loukanis" allison.m.loukanis@...
        allison.m.loukanis@...   Date: Mon Mar 7, 2011 8:31 am ((PST))