happy feastday

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2011
      Hello Group,

      Today we celebrate the feastday of St. Abe our 16th President.  It used to be a holiday in its own right before some clowns in D. C. decided to combine St. Abe and St. George into one holiday and the same clowns or others decided to honor all presidents on one holiday.  But some of us note the original holiday and pass on the greeeting.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2011
        Happy Abraham Lincoln to you too. Allison