An explanation for the Holocaust

  • Gabriel Wilensky
    Message 1 of 51 , Apr 11 11:10 AM
      An explanation for the Holocaust Dear friends,

      Today is Holocaust Remembrance Day and the world recalls the horrors of the Holocaust. It’s important to never forget, because when history is forgotten it’s bound to be repeated. And for something as terrible as the Holocaust the dictum is clear: Never Again!

      Did you ever wonder why the Nazi-era Germans hated Jews so much that they willingly and eagerly dragged them into a forest and killed them one by one at point blank range, all day long, day after day? Was Nazi propaganda enough to explain this?

      I grappled with this question for years. When I finally understood, I felt compelled to share the insight with others who may have also asked themselves the same question. The result is my first book, “Six Million Crucifixions: How Christian Teachings About Jews Paved the Road to the Holocaust”, a book that traces the history of antisemitism in Christianity and the role it played in the Holocaust. The book—endorsed by numerous Holocaust scholars and already a bestseller on Amazon—explains one of the key elements in the foundation of hatred that made the Holocaust possible.

      I hope you will be interested in reading Six Million Crucifixions. I will be interested in knowing your impressions.

      In the meantime, I need to ask for your help to spread the word about the book!

      I’d appreciate it if you can post on your Facebook Wall something to the effect that starting today the book is available as a hardcover on bookstores everywhere, and post the link to the book’s website: http://www.SixMillionCrucifixions.com . I am making the eBook version available for free for the first month, until May 11. Please tell your friends by the water cooler or in social gatherings. If you like the book, as I hope you will, I’d appreciate it also if you posted a review on the Amazon and/or Barnes & Noble pages online.

      I would like to thank you in advance for your support. I hope you will help me raise awareness of this problem to forge a better future.

      All the best,

      Gabriel Wilensky

      Author
      Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/sixmillionbook
      Become a Fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/SixMillionCrucifixions
      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 13 5:22 PM
        Yeah, we had a whole bunch of Norwegians come to Texas and had to get rid of them somehow....! Allison

        Fra: Allison Loukanis <allison.m.loukanis@ att.net>
        Til: allthingshistory@ yahoogroups. com
        Dato: Tirsdag 13. april 2010 16.37

        No Morten, Not hardly. baby Doc Duvalier raped ans stole from his country and is one of the reasons it is so poor. George Dubya had his own money and the prospect of making plenty more without stealing from the US. He may have pushed the death penalty but Texas led the US in executions before that. I am in favor of it myself. Geez.. I don't want to share the planet with serial killers, rapists and murderers. All Presidents lie..he was no worse than some and certainly better than Nixon. I personally remember Watergate..that happened the summer I was 12, maybe 13. As for the jailing of innocent people.. and waterboarding. . all I can tell you is that these people were suspected of terrorism and I personally would have waterboarded those responsible for 9/11.. shoot. I'd have done worse. The Iraquis had better get their country together. They have a chance for freedom and we gave it to them..what they do now is their own business, we are getting out. And by theway, throwing shoes is stupid. What the hell does that mean. Allison

        Fra: Allison Loukanis <allison.m.loukanis@ att.net>
        Til: allthingshistory@ yahoogroups. com
        Dato: Tirsdag 13. april 2010 03.06

        Hello Morten.
         Please stop calling George W baby Bush. You may not like him but he has a lot of supporters, after all he was elected twice and in his home state of Texas he still has a  lot of support. and I think in the future we will find how much good he did.. There was a program on about his helping the aids patients in Africa... so many kids are alive now because of him. Now you may disagree about his job as leader and that is fine.. I believe in free speech but baby Bush is disrespectful.
         The health care system in this country sucks.. but we have new laws now. I don't particularly like them but it is a start and we will fix them. Two years ago I would have agitated against the health care bill but then guess what? My husband lost the health insurance we got thru his job. So this has been a real eye opener for me.  Allison

        Fra: Kim Noyes <kimnoyes@gmail. com>
        Til: allthingshistory@ yahoogroups. com
        Dato: Mandag 12. april 2010 21.44

        Ross Perot and Jesse Ventura were both lunatics as it turned out....and they were somewhat fringe and radical....I represent the middle, not the fringe....we don't need anything to the Left of the Democrats or to the Right of the Republicans. ....we need a rational Middle.

        As for Soros, he's great at predicting changes in the markets because he's the one who intentionally creates those changes as he did not only in Mexico in the early 90's but also in the Southeast Asian Tigers as those economies were called (Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.) when he collapsed them in 1997 leading to violent riots and murders of Chinese immigrants in Indonesia whom were scapegoats for Soros' unscrupulous activities. Soros has a lot of blood on his hands which explains his philanthropy. ..he needs to be able to sleep at night just like the rest of us.

        Hmmm....I wonder why the Left loves to go on and on about Haliburton as it if functioned any differently than any European-based multinational corporation while they utterly ignore Soros multitude of sins.

        Of course Soros went after Bush to divert attention from himself....had Gore won in 2000 then Soros would have had to find some other diversionary boogey man to go after...anybody. ...as long as attention was diverted from himself.

        Capitalism need not function ruthlessly and indeed ought not to be allowed to....the only losers are those individuals and companies that deserved to lose because they make dumb choices.

        Kim

        On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM, morten hansen <grusvei@yahoo. no> wrote:

        Yes, are you a third party man, Ross Peros & Jesse Ventura? Anyway, I am not prasing the capitalists like Soros in any way, but they say that Soros seems to be more able to predict changes in the market to a larger extent than his competitors. That's why he is slightly ahead. He is a great investor, no doubt, but he is still beaten by Buffet. I can't say I know much about these economic giants. I doubt if any of them got to where they are because they are nice people. I think they all use philantrophy as a cover. Anyway, business news is a little theoretical for ordinary folks like myself. It's very complicated and involves a lot of laws and regulations. It isn't easy to say who's a nice guy. Look at the Republicans in Haliburton. I am not saying they are worse than the democratic capitalists, just that capitalists per definition make decisions which seems ruthless to regular folks such as me (and you, I presume).

        Fra: Kim Noyes <kimnoyes@gmail. com>
        Til: allthingshistory@ yahoogroups. com
        Dato: Mandag 12. april 2010 20.54

        Carlos made his money by buying up a bunch of stuff dirt cheap back in the early 90's after George Soros tanked the Mexican economy thus devaluing those companies and properties.. ..it's amazing how much evil George Soros had perpetrated over the years and yet always gets a free pass from Liberals and the Left who fall for his misdirections of guilt and culpability, hook, line, and sinker.

        Kim

        On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:34 AM, morten hansen <grusvei@yahoo. no> wrote:

        Carlos Slim Helu, the world richest man, isn't spending the money on himself, according to yahoo news. He has lived in the same house for the last 50 years they say, and seem to live modestly.The Telegraph says "His Mexico City home has just six bedrooms and a small swimming pool, even if it is filled with art by Renoir, Van Gogh, Rivera and his personal favourite, Rodin."

        I know he runs some kind of philantropic programs. I have heard that he doesn't trust the mexican legal system, so he will pay some of the legal fees of some poor mexicans provided they have not been charged with something violent. But in earlier interviews Slim said that he didn't believe in philantrophy. He thought providing jobs was more important. In 2006 he started pumping some billions into his foundation, however, and i think he runs some programs here and there. Since he doesn't spend the money on himself, perhaps he spends it on his 3 sons who are business leaders also. Or perhaps he is one of those guys who just collect cash just to have it. What is clear is that he runs something like a Standard Oil monopoly in telecomunications in Mexico, a third world country. They say you can't breathe in Mexico without paying something to Carlos Slim.  If you are interested you can read more here: