Re: [allthingshistory] Happy Guy Fawkes Day, Scotch fights A. R. D.

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009
      Hey Happy Birthday Lin! Hope you have a great day. Allison

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009
        Oh .. that is right. I thought Michael Dukakis was earlier. Gee. Long time ago. Thanks for reminding me.
         So what is your opinion on Bush Sr. vs Bush Jr..? Hey this is history now, right? lol...Allison

        Check out http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/california disasters/
        Read our blog at http://eclecticarca nia.blogspot. com/
        Visit me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/derkimster
        Visit my Myspace at http://www.myspace. com/kimusinterup tus