Thought for the day

  • robert-blau@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 78 , Jul 11, 2009
      [The Enlightenment influence upon Founders & Framers]

      "We have duties, for the discharge of which we are accountable to our
      Creator and benefactor, which no human power can cancel. What those
      duties are, is determinable by right reason, which may be, and is
      called, a well informed conscience."
      -- Theophilus Parsons, the Essex Result, 1778
    • Lin Kerns
      Message 78 of 78 , Sep 4
        They teach us so much.

        Lin

        On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 4:29 PM, Robert Blau robert-blau@... [allthingshistory] <allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Who among us hasn’t envied a cat’s ability to ignore the cares of daily life
        and to relax completely
        Karen Brademeyer

        --
        Follow me on Twitter: