Questions to ponder

  • robert-blau@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 6:02 AM
      Posted on "another list" . . .

      interesting poll questions...

      Would you agree to have a computer chip implanted in your brain if it
      would make you immune to disease?

      Yes
      No
      Not sure

      Would you agree to have a computer chip implanted in your brain if it
      would provide you a storehouse of knowledge?

      Yes
      No
      Not sure

      Would you agree to have a computer chip implanted in your brain which
      would provide you with entertainment?

      Yes
      No
      Not sure

      How important is it to you that children are prepared for the world of
      work in the 21st century?

      Very important
      Somewhat important
      Somewhat unimportant
      Very unimportant
      Not sure

      Is
      the goal of school preparing children for the real world, getting
      children into college, or teaching the basics such as reading and
      writing?

      Preparing children for the real world
      Getting them into college
      Teaching the basics