Re: [allthingshistory] Test Indicates Bones Are St. Paul's

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      Well I am sure that we will be hearing more about this. I hope they share more info..like what exactly makes it possible for the bones to be St. Paul's.. I had heard that his head was at another monastery or convent in Rome and that the body found in the Vatican was headless. Which would make sense if he was beheaded as a Roman citizen. WE may never really know. Allison