Re: [allthingshistory] Re: Where Were You Five Years Ago This Morning?

  • Anne Murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2006
      I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, switched my television on to pictures of the the North Tower burning.  a
      As many people, I thought we had a disaster movie on the channel.

      I think it was the most horrific act of vengence or call it what you will.  My husband and I were glued to the TV for a couple of days at least.