Fwd:[For Share] My First internet dating is so exciting! Wanna try?

  • singlegirls.2008
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2006

      Well I have a lot to write today. I received Jennifer's phone number
      while I was at work (yes I check my personal Email while I'm at
      work, as well as do other non-work stuff), and she said I could call
      her after 8. So at about 8:15 I called her (not at 8 exactly, I
      didn't want to look too eager).

      She seems OK. She's 26 years old, she lives a half hour or so away
      from me, but I guess it would be worth the trip. She has a kind of
      deep voice, sounds good. It's too bad I never saw her picture, but I
      have my fingers crossed that she will look OK in person. If I ever
      meet her in person.

      I asked her if she would like to meet for coffee, and we agreed to
      meet on Thursday. Wow, my first real internet date in only two days
      from now. This is very exciting. I'm sure she will be my intimate
      friend in the coming days.

      IF any of you are interested, please give a try!

      http://www.beep.com/memberdateien/members/singlegirls_2008/

      http://www.freewebs.com/girlsdatingclub/

    • kimnoyes@charter.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 25, 2006
        Dearest "singlegirls.2008"
        So Jennifer's a slut, no?
        Meaning you're a manwhore.
        I'm trying to make the connection between this and history and I'm not coming up with anything.
        Could you please help me?

        Pissy Kim

        --
        Check out my Myspace Profile at http://www.myspace.com/kimusinteruptus
        Check out http://www.atascaderoalumni.org if you attended Atascadero High School.

        ---- "singlegirls.2008" <singlegirls.2008@...> wrote:

        > Well I have a lot to write today. I received Jennifer's phone number
        > while I was at work (yes I check my personal Email while I'm at
        > work, as well as do other non-work stuff), and she said I could call
        > her after 8. So at about 8:15 I called her (not at 8 exactly, I
        > didn't want to look too eager).
        >
        > She seems OK. She's 26 years old, she lives a half hour or so away
        > from me, but I guess it would be worth the trip. She has a kind of
        > deep voice, sounds good. It's too bad I never saw her picture, but I
        > have my fingers crossed that she will look OK in person. If I ever
        > meet her in person.
        >
        > I asked her if she would like to meet for coffee, and we agreed to
        > meet on Thursday. Wow, my first real internet date in only two days
        > from now. This is very exciting. I'm sure she will be my intimate
        > friend in the coming days.
        >
        > IF any of you are interested, please give a try!

        > http://www.beep.com/memberdateien/members/singlegirls_2008/

        > http://www.freewebs.com/girlsdatingclub/

      • Anne Murray
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 27, 2006
          I thought this was a history site............not dating.

          Anne Murray

          ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 27, 2006
            Apparently, you 'n' me wuz wong. ;-p

            --

            ---- Anne Murray <oxen1937@...> wrote:
            > I thought this was a history site............not dating.
            >
            > Anne Murray

          • Norris Darrall
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 27, 2006
              --- In allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com, <kimnoyes@...> wrote:

              > Apparently, you 'n' me wuz wong. ;-p

              No, the group has not changed its focus. I belong to several groups as
              I bet most of us do. I think they have all been spamed by an
              interloper at one time or another. Unless there is a real tight watch
              on membership, and I am not encouraging it based on one spam, this
              happens from time to time. Owner has probably (?) removed the original
              sender from membership.
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 27, 2006
                Hello Anne,

                Good point! Yee! Haa! What has this to do with history?

                Andrew