World Collapse?

  • Joan Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Industrialized Civilization Must Collapse
      Dr. D. L. Cuddy wrote in February 1995 The Daily Record, “Is World Financial Collapse Possible”? He referred to the May 1990 issue of West Magazine where a writer by the name of Daniel Wood related a conversation he had with Maurice Strong regarding a novel Strong wanted to write. Wood writes: “Strong explains as background to the telling of the novel’s plot, the World Economic Forum convenes in Davos, Switzerland… A small group of those world leaders ‘would come to the conclusion that the.......
      http://www.newswithviews.com/Betty/Freauf136.htm

      Well, it also sounds like a recent movie I saw on TV, I think one of the Robert Ludlum books.
      --
      Joan
      For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.~ Vincent van Gogh