An interesting experiment

  • Martin Watts
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2006
      I like the idea of the new group and hope it works - and that it
      doesn't end up getting spammed.
    • gukala
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2006
        Agreed - i am looking forward to reading some interesting posts
      • Chris
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2006
          --- In allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Watts"
          <martinus.scriblerus@...> wrote:

          > I like the idea of the new group and hope it works - and that it
          > doesn't end up getting spammed.

          If that happens the list owner can always set it so the new members
          are moderated at first.

          Chris
        • IvanS50920@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2006
            Yeah, but what a pain, I always just revove the member and his or her post and all is right in mailing list land again.  Without the micromanaging you know.

            If that happens the list owner can always set it so the new members are moderated at first. Chris Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/allthingshistory/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: allthingshistory-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/