Re: [allthingshistory] Re: Monks' network of medieval canals discovered in aerial photos (UK)

  • Anne Murray
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2008
      I am looking for a book by V.Dasen - Dwarfisim in Egypt and Classical Antiquity
      anybody heard of it?

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 6, 2008
        I think it's been outlawed in most jurisdictions. The question is . . . Was that the case in Ancient Egypt?

        [I think that that question dwarfs all others, pardon the expression]

        "Auch Zwerge haben kleine Anfånge"

        --- In allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com, Anne Murray <oxen1937@...> wrote:

        > dwarf tossing, never heard of it..............

      • andrej1234au
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 6, 2008
          Anne

          > yes I am a good songstress.

          Yes, I likewise used to think that I was a good poet, until someone
          pointed out to me that it's not we who have the right to favourably
          judge our own material: that's for other's to do.

          aj