Re: [allthingshistory] Re: Monks' network of medieval canals discovered in aerial photos (UK)

  • Anne Murray
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2008

      yes I am a good songstress.

      AM

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: rb2717 <robert-blau@...>
      To: allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 5 September, 2008 14:12:06
      Subject: [allthingshistory] Re: Monks' network of medieval canals discovered in aerial photos (UK)

      Incluso los enaños comienzan pequeño.

      P.S. Anne, I LOVED your song, "Snowbird".

      --- In allthingshistory@ yahoogroups. com, "Kim Noyes" <kimnoyes@.. .> wrote:

      > I myself am more curious about dwarf-tossing in ancient Egypt. ;-p
      >
      > On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Anne Murray <oxen1937@.. .> wrote:
      >
      > > Robert or any of y ou out there.
      > >

      > > New subject matter. Do you know anything about dwarfism in Ancient Egypt.
      > > Am doing some research
      > >

      > > Anne Murray

    • Anne Murray
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 5, 2008
        I am looking for a book by V.Dasen - Dwarfisim in Egypt and Classical Antiquity
        anybody heard of it?

        P.S. Anne, I LOVED your song, "Snowbird".

        --- In allthingshistory@ yahoogroups. com, "Kim Noyes" <kimnoyes@.. .> wrote:

        > I myself am more curious about dwarf-tossing in ancient Egypt. ;-p
        >
        > On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Anne Murray <oxen1937@.. .> wrote:
        >
        > > Robert or any of y ou out there.
        > >

        > > New subject matter. Do you know anything about dwarfism in Ancient Egypt.
        > > Am doing some research
        > >

        > > Anne Murray

      • rb2717
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 6, 2008
          I think it's been outlawed in most jurisdictions. The question is . . . Was that the case in Ancient Egypt?

          [I think that that question dwarfs all others, pardon the expression]

          "Auch Zwerge haben kleine Anfånge"

          --- In allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com, Anne Murray <oxen1937@...> wrote:

          > dwarf tossing, never heard of it..............

        • andrej1234au
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 6, 2008
            Anne

            > yes I am a good songstress.

            Yes, I likewise used to think that I was a good poet, until someone
            pointed out to me that it's not we who have the right to favourably
            judge our own material: that's for other's to do.

            aj