Heartwarming news of the week

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2013
      Designed to restore your faith in humanity . . .

      Martin, how are those plans for world annihilation coming?
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 21, 2013
        How awful. I hope they can get rid of it. Allison

        Designed to restore your faith in humanity . . .

        http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/11/20/video-game-based-on-sandy-hook-massacre-draws-cries-outrage/

        Martin, how are those plans for world annihilation coming?

      • Martin Baxter
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 21, 2013

          Working on bioweapon backups to the nuclear option...

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 16, 2016
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 16, 2016
              Oh Robert.. this is so sad. Maybe you need to look for more positive news stories. I dunno. Terrible. Allison

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 17, 2016

                "The way to avoid being overwhelmed by horror is to IMMERSE yourself in it"

                 -- Jean Genet

                Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:48 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

                "Allison Maricelli-Loukanis" allison.ann@...

                Oh Robert.. this is so sad. Maybe you need to look for more positive news stories. I dunno. Terrible. Allison

                On Saturday, April 16, 2016 5:42 PM, "Robert Blau robert-blau@... [allthingshistory]" <allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/16/newly-found-body-parts-linked-to-dismembered-seattle-area-mom-authorities-say/

                RB, Rethinking his online dating habits