Anniversary

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19 8:25 AM
      Hello Group,

      Today marks the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, a very worthwhile and classic occasion.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19 10:53 AM
        Do you know it by heart? I worked on that for a while..Allison

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19 12:15 PM
          Hello Allison,

          I have read it several times over the years starting in grade school, but I never memorized it.  I wish you well.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2014
            Yesterday (July 30) is the 39th anniversary of the last time former Teamster's Union president Jimmy Hoffa was seen in public (outside a Detroit restaurant).
          • Martin Baxter
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 2014

              I'm still buying the Section 103 of Giants Stadium as Final Resting Place theory.