Sounds like a winner

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 22, 2013
      "After taking over a failing Miami hotel with her workaholic fiance, Elliot, Tracy thinks Monique Gabrielle has seduced her better half-to-be. She then tries to have an affair of her own, and arranges for hookers to become bellhops. Meanwhile, her rich daddy hires an inept arsonist to blow up the place."

      RB, Who needs Shakespeare?
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 22, 2013
        It worries me you even find these things....

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2013
          They don't make 'em like they used to . . .

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 16, 2014
            With an all-star cast . . .

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 16, 2014
              Who hasn't heard of Libby Calculus?

              On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Robert Blau robert-blau@... [allthingshistory] <allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              With an all-star cast . . .

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 17, 2014
                I think I once dated her cousin, Polly Nomial.

                Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:01 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

                "Kim Noyes" kimusinteruptus

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 18, 2014
                  Groan.. lol. Allison

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 24, 2014
                    Coming soon to a TV screen near you . . .

                    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3566726/

                    Gives new meaning to the words, "Hilarity ensues."

                    RB, I hate when that happens