Re: [allthingshistory] Sounds familiar

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2013
      Be sure and let us know how you find the movie..lol. Allison

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2013
        Maybe I'll watch it on a double feature with this one. Like I say, sounds familiar. Not that there's anything wrong with it, of course . . .

        "The local strip club has seen better days. But tonight it's gonna see a whole lot worse. Spider has been losing money on his business for years. Now it's finally getting the traffic he's always wanted, unfortunately most of his patrons are undead. With a sudden outbreak of the zombie virus, Vanilla, Bambi, and Sugar Hills deal with the disaster the way only a stripper can, as blood and braziers go flying.

        Rated R by the Motion Picture Association of America for bloody horror violence, sexuality/nudity, language, and some drug use ."

        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2364997/

        RB, RB's idea of wholesome entertainment for the whole family

        "I just wanted you to know"