Gee, I must b e back in Dale's good graces

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2013
      It must be all my good deeds and clean living.    :)

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2013

        Uhhhhhh... how many other northern Alabamas are there, outside of the USA?

        Martin (feels compelled to point out oddities whenever they spring up)

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 5, 2013
             Is that really Dale? HE is nice looking. Hope the meds help. Allison

            It must be all my good deeds and clean living.    :)

            Hi, Robert, I am lucky: It is a lovely day here in northern Alabama (USA) on my birthday, and my health is doing better now after a bad stretch of a few weeks.I am on a new medication that seems to be helping so far..
            Dale A. Wood
            Dale Wood 11:59am Nov 29
            Oooooooooh! Double Vision - in my right eye!
            http://www.facebook.com/l/RAQExJkHvAQF4WS0UJP2BCQMpbEPZwztOC_LY2td_YLG7BQ/www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqUlXiL5KP8
            Dale A. Wood
            Dale A. Wood 11:01am Oct 1
            Please consider this.

            http://www.facebook.com/l/dAQHfr9VsAQG-YbtXNWnAi5ZTl8OlNlNcdQtgA052WOLkYg/chn.ge/16UxhfW

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 5, 2013
                Well, in Dale's defense, he DOES write for an international audience, so indicating USA after Alabama isn't entirely unreasonable. Someone in Zimbabwe (Africa) or even Minsk (Belarus, former Soviet Union) might not be familiar with it.

                RB, Dale's biggest fan

                > Posted by: "Kim Noyes" kimnoyes@... kimusinteruptus
                > Date: Fri Oct 4, 2013 8:57 pm ((PDT))

                > The Twilight Zone?

                > On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Martin Baxter <martinbaxter7@...>wrote:

                > > **
                > >

                > > Uhhhhhh... how many other northern Alabamas are there, outside of the USA?
                > >
                > > Martin (feels compelled to point out oddities whenever they spring up)
                > > On Oct 4, 2013 8:54 PM, "Robert Blau" <robert-blau@...> wrote:
                > >
                > >> **
                > >>

                > >> It must be all my good deeds and clean living. :)

              • Martin Baxter
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 5, 2013

                  The mere implication that he might have an international audience, much less an audience at all, is more terrifying than the thought of Robert Pattinson as T.E. Lawrence.