Re: [allthingshistory] Re: Amazing device

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2013
      Oh I could skip him. He was weird. Too much urination for me. Allison

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2013
        Gee, you can't HAVE too much urination. Too little is unhealthy.     :)

        Posted by: "Allison Maricelli-Loukanis" allison.ann@... allisonann1960
        Date: Wed Oct 2, 2013 5:58 pm ((PDT))

        Oh I could skip him. He was weird. Too much urination for me. Allison

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2013
          Lol... ok. Guess you are right about that. But I don't want to see it on a  picture. Allison

          Date: Wed Oct 2, 2013 5:58 pm ((PDT))