Re: [allthingshistory] Re: "Why the West Rules"

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
      Well honestly as much as I would like to attend this, it would mean spending the night or driving back to Milwaukee late. I think I am better off coming to Chicago during the day and just going to the museum. That way I can take a train home fairly early. Allison

      Oriental Institute - Membership Department Wednesday, October 2, 2013
      from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT) Chicago, IL
        http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7849019629/eanrec101?ref=eanrec101&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_ca