Do you know your American history?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013
      DisGUSTing. (Some people shouldn't be allowed to drive or reproduce, let alone VOTE   :)    ) . . .

      RB, Uh, George Washington, Bill Clinton, Abraham Lincoln, and Attila the Hun?
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2013
        I am not sure I could have named the first four Presidents IN ORDER otherwise I would've aced this. but yeah....  a lot of folks dont' know this stuff. Allison

        DisGUSTing. (Some people shouldn't be allowed to drive or reproduce, let alone VOTE   :)    ) . . .

        http://news.yahoo.com/video/whoknew-american-history-know-us-060000812.html

        RB, Uh, George Washington, Bill Clinton, Abraham Lincoln, and Attila the Hun?

      • Martin Baxter
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 25, 2013

          Allison, when I was in grade school, we had to be able to name the first 15 in order, on paper, for a pop quiz.