Re: [allthingshistory] Quote of the day

    Message 1 of 113 , Sep 4, 2013
      Interesting quote. I was trying tothink if there is something I have never asked for. lol..Well I never asked for death. I don't especially need that.. unless I live to be 124.. then maybe ok. Allson

      Message 113 of 113 , Aug 8

        Famous Quote For August 8
        "It's a strange world made up of disappointments for the most part."
        William Carlos Williams, 1943