holiday

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 1, 2013
      Hello Group,

      Tomorrow is Labor Day which marks the unofficial end of summer*.  It also marks a day where our national and other leadership honors one thing it clearly wants to avoid**.

      *the unofficial beginning is Memorial Day.  The astronomical Fall starts in about 3 weeks.
      **I hate to think how many times the media wrote up a political candidate as a self made man and all American kid who didn't d a day's work in his life.

      Message 2 of 19 , May 30, 2014
        Hello Everyone,

        Today marks the traditional rather than official Memorial Day. Some celebrate it, others note it. I keep both days in mind.