Interesting site of the day

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
        This is kind of sad. Mental illness is still a taboo topic in many places. In my own family, my father in law, who  has bipolar disease, is estranged from his daughters. I think we should all just take it instride and be supportive of those who have mental problems. One guy wrote a book here about his problems. Sounded interesting. Allison

          Same here, Allison. My younger sisters are both bipolar (from our father -- still wondering how I missed being hit with it), and it's equally off the table.