What a cast!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2013
      Saw (part of) it on TV last night (after MANY years) and was moved to look it up. I recognized a lot of them while watching, but was AMAZED when I saw the full listing. Great  movie, based on a great book . . .

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2013
        I have read the book but have never seen the movie. You are right...wow. What a cast. Allison

        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065528/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1