Re: [allthingshistory] Owoooo, isn't that SCARY, kids!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2013
      Hey... I love the paranormal. Allison

      From: Robert Blau <robert-blau@...>
      To: WG <wackygenretv@yahoogroups.com>; his <allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 11:46 AM
      Subject: [allthingshistory] Owoooo, isn't that SCARY, kids!

      This Week on Dreamland: What Lurks Beyond - The Paranormal in Your Backyard
      First Jason Offutt thrilled the Dreamland audience with stories of the shadow people. Now he's back with a chilling discovery: the paranormal is getting stronger and it is SPREADING. Listen to the chilling reasons that Jason knows this. It all started when he decided to seek out the paranormal within a hundred miles of his home--and discovered chillingly convincing stories just about everywhere he looked. In fact, what he discovered is that we live in what we think of as a normal world that's actually EMBEDDED in a larger paranormal reality.

      Open your mind, and you're going to find the paranormal all around you!

      Jason Offut's website is JasonOffutt.com. You'll find that Jason is also a comedian, but don't be fooled. He takes his paranormal research VERY seriously.

      RB, Takes these things VERY seriously

      "Owooooooooooooo!"

      P.S. Who ya gonna call?

    • Lin Kerns
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28, 2013
        I like it, too, Allison, but I'm still unsure what's out there. Until I am sure, I won't ghost hunt anymore. Had the crap scared out of me and once was enough. It's real, alright. Too real.

        Lin

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 29, 2013
              OWOOOO!!!

              [As "Count Floyd" (the great Joe Flaherty) on SCTV used to say]