Message From Der Kimster

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2013
      As Twitter appears to now be doing to Facebook what Facebook did to Myspace I'm trying to get out in front of the change faster this time and so I'm on Twitter now simultaneously with Facebook but make a point of mixing up my content just enough to make following me on both worthwhile so I invite you to FOLLOW me there @DisasterKim

      As for Yahoo Groups: it will always be here and have a following just as it has already survived Myspace and Facebook and Twitter and such and it will still be here as some people prefer email lists or at least prefer them for certain things.

      Kim Patrick Noyes
      Yahoo-er, Facebooker, Twitterer, and Redditer who is Linked and still has Myspace.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2013
        And don't forget to be the first kid on your block to get the new, high-speed direct-link brain implant.
        RB, Nothing can possibly go wrnog

        Posted by: "Kim Noyes" kimnoyes@... kimusinteruptus