The truth is out there

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 18, 2013
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 22, 2013
        Next week on "Fringe" . . .

        Mysterious ‘horned’ sea monster washes ashore in Spain

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 22, 2013
          Oh it is likely just some weird fish that they are trying to talk up like Megalodon. Grrr. Allison

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 24, 2013
            You have been warned . . .

            "Fukushima radiation hysteria is a well orchestrated and well funded Illuminated promotion scheme, as much as global warming is a well funded and approved Illuminated psyops. I've written at least 20 articles since March 11, 2011 exposing the outrageous confabulations and exaggerations of the army of liars and "experts" the Illuminati has assembled to convince the public of this fable while they've been dropping radioactive isotopes from chemtrails for a number of years now, and using the Fukushima fable as a cover story. Fukushima radiation promotion serves multiple hidden propaganda goals which you can read about in the articles I've posted, but promoting it here, on the E-Y forum, is not a good idea.

            Coast to Coast is a CIA influenced disinformation operation, despite the many legitimate guests who do interesting and honest shows on paranormal experiences, etc. George Noory, like Art Bell, is ultimately a sellout who, while pretending to be anti NWO, proves his true colors by routinely bringing on guests who are in the business of selling well known Illunminated themes: British Israel, End Times, aliens who are going to save us, or aliens who are going to destroy us, or the Coming Alien Brotherhood (Project Blue Beam), asteroid hits, Nibiru, The Sky is Falling promoters like Steve Quayle or Lou Marzulli. Noory or the weekend guy NEVER seriously challenge the fakery of staged news like Sandy Hook, Aurora, the Boston Marathon, or Santa Monica college fake shooting etc., etc. IT'S A DISINFORMATION OPERATION and it's not going to be promoted on this forum."

            RB, I just wanted you to know
          • Martin Baxter

                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 26, 2013
                  Because it's a Sign of the Times.        :)

                  (Proceed accordingly.)

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 4, 2013
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 4, 2013
                      Well. Maybe. Allison

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 17, 2013
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 18, 2013
                          Well and no wonder.. Congress's shenanigans are enough to drive anyone batty. Besides, I think some of the founding fathers were, in fact, Freemasons. Allison