It's good to learn a new word every day

    Message 1 of 58 , Jul 16, 2013
      Neo-noir (EnglishNew-black; from the Greek neo, new; and the French noir, black) is a style often seen in modern motion pictures and other forms that prominently utilize elements of film noir, but with updated themes, content, style, visual elements or media that were absent in films noir of the 1940s and 1950s.

      "I just wanted you to know"
      Message 58 of 58 , May 3, 2016
        I was taking poetic license. (I renew mine every year.)

        Mon May 2, 2016 6:28 am (PDT) . Posted by:

        "Lin Kerns" lin.kerns

        And by the way, Rob, that's not the correct lyrics to Buffalo Springfield's
        "For What It's Worth."

        *Paranoia* strikes deep. lolol Who wrote that post???

        Lin