Re: [allthingshistory] Frankenrabbit

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
      I don't... but I notice there are no new pix of you posted. *;) winkingHey you know what? I am going to post a pix of me. Just we all know and it would be nice if y'all did the same. Robert I know what you look like and Lin too. Well ok.. I know what Kim looks like too. But you remember, it was two years before I realized you were a guy. That was a long time ago though...and now we all know you are a very manly man. lol..Allison

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2013
        Hey, don't knock the veggies... that might have been the reason I was born with a tail. lolol.

        Lin