Interesting Article

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2013
      Hello Group,

      Here's an interesting Daily Kos article dealing with food safety, written by someone with first hand experience, and is well worth reading

      Andrew
      Dr. Andrew D. Jackson
      Deputy Director
      "The Law Project"
    • Martin Baxter

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2013
          Yeah, I remember this. Boy when it comes to food we all need to be vigilant. Allison

          Here's an interesting Daily Kos article dealing with food safety, written by someone with first hand experience, and is well worth reading
            http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/09/1222220/-Three-years-later-is-food-from-Texas-safe

          Andrew
          Dr. Andrew D. Jackson
          Deputy Director