Re: [allthingshistory] Today's Crash of Asiana Airlines Flight 214

  • Martin Baxter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2013

      Personally, Kim, I'd sooner fly than drive.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2013
        Yep, you and me both. Far fewer crashes occur and you get where you are going faster. Plus looking out the window above the cloud cover on a sunny day is almost like being in heaven.. even if I am usually squashed in the middle between two sumo wrestlers. lol..They are usually nice and fun to talk to. Allison

        Personally, Kim, I'd sooner fly than drive.
        On Jul 7, 2013 2:49 AM, "Kim Noyes" <kimnoyes@...> wrote:

        Eclectic Arcania does not like to fly:

        http://eclecticarcania.blogspot.com/2013/07/todays-crash-of-asiana-airlines-flight.html