Re: [allthingshistory] Happy 4th of July

  • Martin Baxter
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 6, 2013

      If I could give you four inches of my height, it would gladly be yours. :-)

      On Jul 6, 2013 8:30 PM, "Allison Maricelli-Loukanis" <allison.ann@...> wrote:

      Well. I suppose that is true. Bummer. I would take some inches if I could.. at least 4. That would bump me up to 5'8. That way I could be more intimidating and reach things. And I would never never have to hem up another pair of jeans or shorts which here in America are made for women who are 8 feet tall. But I  have to agree that it is not a hardship to travel. Allison

      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 7, 2013
        Thanks! *:) happy

[...]

        Andrew

      • Elena Vaccaro
        Message 3 of 25 , Jul 15, 2013
          I have always thought I was just under 5' 3". Recently my height was measured. My jaw hit the floor when the aide told me I was right at 5'. I still am not sure I believe it. Ahhh!!

          Elena

          Message 4 of 25 , Jul 15, 2013
            Maybe you shrank? Lol.. I dunno. Allison

            Message 5 of 25 , Jul 15, 2013
              Try living around people Martin's height when you are over a foot shorter. I have to have a stool in the kitchen just to reach the top shelves of my cupboards.

              Elena

              Message 6 of 25 , Jul 4, 2014
                Hello Group,

                Let me wish all of you a Happy 4th of July honoring the 238th anniversary of our independence.

                Message 7 of 25 , Jul 5, 2014
                  Backatcha!