Re: [allthingshistory] 60 minutes..

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
      I used to think I HAD to have tv, and it is true I would miss some things but as I get older TV is less important. Allison

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2013

        Allison, I recall reading a story somewhere back in 2008, saying that the dirty politics of today were a drop in the bucket compared to what had flown in the past.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2013

          I'm TV-blind until tomorrow, Kim. My sat box is on the fritz. DirecTV it's supposed to send me a replacement tomorrow AM.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2013
            Actually... that's quite true... Alexander Hamilton died because he questioned somebody's honor and that person felt so beleaguered by what Hamilton had suggested and its deleterious effects on his campaign that he felt compelled to challenge Hamilton to a duel.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 2, 2013
              I believe it. Allison