me

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2013
    • Martin Baxter
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 21, 2013

        Neat, RB! :-) :-)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 21, 2013
          From a human standpoint it is neat. But what are aliens going to think about seeing a few bits of hair and dust? Allison

          From: Martin Baxter <martinbaxter7@...>
          To: his <allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com>
          Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 9:08 AM
          Subject: Re: [allthingshistory] me

          Neat, RB! :-) :-)
          On Jun 20, 2013 11:33 PM, "Robert Blau" <robert-blau@...> wrote:

          Bits of Arthur C. Clarke and 'Star Trek' celebs will sail into deep
          space - Cosmic Log
          http://feeds.nbcnews.com/c/35002/f/653378/s/2d94b303/l/0Lcosmiclog0Bnbcnews0N0C0Inews0C20A130C0A60C20A0C190A613630Ebits0Eof0Earthur0Ec0Eclarke0Eand0Estar0Etrek0Ecelebs0Ewill0Esail0Einto0Edeep0Espace0Dlite/story01.htm

        • Martin Baxter
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 21, 2013

            Allison, I'd say nothing stranger than they have to have gleaned from the broadcasts we've been pushing into space. I'm still expecting a declaration of war over reality TV.

            On Jun 21, 2013 11:55 AM, "Allison Maricelli-Loukanis" <allison.ann@...> wrote:

            From a human standpoint it is neat. But what are aliens going to think about seeing a few bits of hair and dust? Allison

              Lol.. well, Ok, you do have a point. Let's hope it is not Divorce Court or Hillbilly Hangout or something of the sort. I watch these things while at the gym trapped on the elliptical. It is like watching a train wreck. I am horrified but mesmerized. And I fear for my race. Allison

              Allison, I'd say nothing stranger than they have to have gleaned from the broadcasts we've been pushing into space. I'm still expecting a declaration of war over reality TV.
              On Jun 21, 2013 11:55 AM, "Allison Maricelli-Loukanis" <allison.ann@...> wrote:

              From a human standpoint it is neat. But what are aliens going to think about seeing a few bits of hair and dust? Allison

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 21, 2013

                So do I. When I'm claiming it as my race, that is.

                On Jun 21, 2013 12:59 PM, "Allison Maricelli-Loukanis" <allison.ann@...> wrote:

                Lol.. well, Ok, you do have a point. Let's hope it is not Divorce Court or Hillbilly Hangout or something of the sort. I watch these things while at the gym trapped on the elliptical. It is like watching a train wreck. I am horrified but mesmerized. And I fear for my race. Allison

                Allison, I'd say nothing stranger than they have to have gleaned from the broadcasts we've been pushing into space. I'm still expecting a declaration of war over reality TV.
                On Jun 21, 2013 11:55 AM, "Allison Maricelli-Loukanis" <allison.ann@...> wrote:

                From a human standpoint it is neat. But what are aliens going to think about seeing a few bits of hair and dust? Allison