Re: [allthingshistory] Heartwarming animal story of the week

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
      I try to do that too plus I cut up the plastic holders that hold soft drinks together. My kids used to wonder why I did that and they never understood until Happy Feet came out... the movie about the dancing penguin? One of the penguins had a plastic soft drink thing around its neck...that was an aha moment. Allison